1. Sagittarians love to laugh. They want to have fun every single day they’re alive and crave partners who see life as a fun adventure, and can keep it light-hearted and playful most of the time.
2. When you’re sad or stressed out, your Sagittarius is going to try to make you laugh. Consider it an act of love rather than a situation inappropriate faux pas. They just want to see you smile again.
3. If you can make a Sagittarius laugh, you can make a Sagittarius fall in love.
4. Sagittarians love to travel, they need to explore new places and get out of their home area in order to feel totally satisfied in life.
5. A fault Sagittarians tend to have in common is that they speak bluntly. They speak the truth and they don’t mean to hurt your feelings — they’re just missing the sensitivity chip some of their thinner-skinned partners wish they had. Don’t take it personally.
6. On the plus side, people born under Sagittarius are not weepy or overly emotional. If you’re looking for someone to hold your hand and coddle you, you may want to choose another sign.
7. If you tell a Sagittarius to do something, they’ll probably do the opposite. They don’t like to be boxed in or have their freedom restricted. Don’t try to coax them into something, let them be their own person and make their own decisions.
8. Sagittarians love to entertain. An ideal date for them is one where they can be in the spotlight: take them to karaoke and watch them shine!
9. On that note, if you’re in love with one, just wait until you see them making up stories and putting on a show to make your kids laugh. They are the sweetest parents a kid can ask for.
10. Never try to make a Sag choose between you and their friends. Their loyalty runs deep.
11. Sagittarius are adventurous lovers and aren’t afraid of trying something new. Feel safe telling them something you’d like to try, and watch them have fun rising to the challenge.